Top Commercial Roofing for emergency roofer in Blandford, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most important part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Blandford, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and professionals in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Blandford, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Blandford, MA and neighboring locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Blandford, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. Also, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unappealing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably superb and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a terrific task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Blandford, MA
Blandford is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,233 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. It is the home of the Blandford Ski Area.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof can last for several years in the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to try and scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your cash is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to examine your homes roof personally before providing you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they offer will likely be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your own home is important. Your roof is one of the most essential components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing company who has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of emergency roofer in Blandford, MA think RoofExpress