Top Commercial Roofing for emergency roof repair in Holyoke, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical part of your house that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Holyoke, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and experts in different types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Holyoke, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Holyoke, MA and surrounding locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Holyoke, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to this question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to give shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
This company did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holyoke, MA
Holyoke is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States, that lies between the western bank of the Connecticut River and the Mount Tom Range. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 39,880. As of 2018, the estimated population was 40,358. Sitting 8 miles (13 km) north of Springfield, Holyoke is part of the Springfield Metropolitan Area, one of the two distinct metropolitan areas in Massachusetts.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof can last for a long time in the future. Look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your cash goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to look at your roof directly before providing you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they offer will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your residence is really important. Your roof is one of the most significant components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing company who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of emergency roof repair in Holyoke, MA think RoofExpress