Top Rated Local Roofers for emergency roof repair in Granville, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most critical aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Granville, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and experts in various types of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Granville, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Granville, MA and neighboring locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in Granville, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing work should not be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! But there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you currently have and what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the original components that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also lower the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unattractive algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
They did everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on time and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional polite and did an excellent task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granville, MA
Granville is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,566 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The town is named for John Carteret, 2nd Earl Granville.
Granville was first settled by English colonists in 1736 and was officially incorporated in 1754, after the end of the Indian wars in 1750. Early settlers could get a 100-acre (0.40 km2) lot for free, providing they built a house and “put four acres in English hay”. Perhaps the most famous resident of that era was Oliver Phelps, whose purchase of 6 million acres (24,000 km2) in western New York (the Phelps and Gorham Purchase) following the American Revolutionary War remains the largest real estate purchase in US history. The population in Granville expanded quickly, peaking at 2,100 in 1810, when it rivaled Springfield. However, likely due to the rocky soil in New England, many settlers eventually migrated west, some establishing the town of Granville, Ohio.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for several years to come. Check out these tips on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your cash goes. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to look at your homes roof face-to-face before providing you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they provide will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your residence is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most essential components of your house. Hiring a professional roof specialist that has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of emergency roof repair in Granville, MA think RoofExpress