Top Rated Local Roofers for emergency roof repair in Granby, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most important part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Granby, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and experts in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Granby, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is key.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Granby, MA and neighboring locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Granby, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a number of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you have and what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to give cover from the weather. Furthermore, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also diminish the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unsightly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
These guys did everything they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely superb and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a terrific task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granby, MA
Granby is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 6,240 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Granby corresponds to the main village of Granby in the center of the town.
Granby was once part of Hadley, as were other towns. Granby was first settled in 1727 and was officially incorporated in 1768. The town is named in honor of John Manners, Marquess of Granby, a hero of the Seven Years’ War. Granby was originally part of the Hadley Equivalent Lands, and then part of South Hadley, before being incorporated on June 11, 1768. Old Hadley was first settled in 1659 by people from Hartford and Wethersfield, Connecticut. These settlers left Connecticut because of religious differences within their communities. John Pynchon was commissioned to buy wilderness land for their new community. Pynchon purchased the land from three Native American chiefs: Chickwallop, Umpanchala and Quontquont. Ownership was transferred to the settlers and confirmed by the General Court. These original boundaries include part of present-day Granby.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for quite some time to come. Take a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your cash is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to look at the roof in person before supplying you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they provide is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your home is very important. The roof is among the most critical components of your home. Hiring a professional roofer having a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of emergency roof repair in Granby, MA think RoofExpress