Best Local Roofers for emergency roof repair in Cummington, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most critical aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Cummington, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and professionals in several types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Cummington, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Cummington, MA and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning service in Cummington, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people always have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also lower the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unsightly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
These guys did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did an excellent job when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Cummington, MA
Cummington is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 872 at the 2010 census, down from 978 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Cummington was first settled in 1762 and was officially incorporated in 1779. It was named after Colonel John Cumings, the original landholder.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your money wisely which the finished roof will last for a long time in the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your cash goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to check the roof directly before giving you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they supply will be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your house is very important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your house. Hiring a professional roof specialist that has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of emergency roof repair in Cummington, MA think RoofExpress