Top Rated Commercial Roofing for emergency roof repair in Chicopee, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most critical aspect of your house that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Chicopee, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and professionals in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Chicopee, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is vital.
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Chicopee, MA and neighboring locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Chicopee, MA. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people always have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. Also always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the ugly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chicopee, MA
Chicopee (/ˈtʃɪkəpi/ CHIK-ə-pee) is a city located on the Connecticut River in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 55,298, making it the second-largest city in Western Massachusetts after Springfield. As of 2018, the estimated population was 55,582. Chicopee is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The communities of Chicopee Center (Cabotville), Chicopee Falls, Willimansett, Fairview, Aldenville, Burnett Road, Smith Highlands and Westover are located within the city.
One of the ventures of the Boston Associates, Chicopee is a city built around several smaller former mill communities on its namesake, the Chicopee River. During the 19th century, the city was home to the first American producer of friction matches as well as a variety of other industries, including the Ames Manufacturing Company, an early pioneer in machining lathes, building upon the work of Springfield’s Thomas Blanchard, and the largest producer of swords and cutlasses for the Union Army during the Civil War. By the start of the 20th century, the city was home to a number of industrial plants, including those of the Fisk Tire Company, one of the largest tire makers of that time, and some of the earliest sporting goods factories of A. G. Spalding.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof can last for a long time ahead. Have a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to try and scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see just where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to look at the roof in person before supplying you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they provide will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your residence is extremely important. Your roof is amongst the most significant components of your home. Getting a professional roofer having an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of emergency roof repair in Chicopee, MA think RoofExpress