Top Local Roofers for cost to replace roof in Chicopee, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most critical part of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing services around the Chicopee, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and experts in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Chicopee, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is key.
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Chicopee, MA and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning company in Chicopee, MA. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people usually have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should not be performed yourself. In addition remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, while larger industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the elements. In addition, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unpleasant algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a fantastic task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chicopee, MA
Chicopee (/ˈtʃɪkəpi/ CHIK-ə-pee) is a city located on the Connecticut River in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 55,298, making it the second-largest city in Western Massachusetts after Springfield. As of 2018, the estimated population was 55,582. Chicopee is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The communities of Chicopee Center (Cabotville), Chicopee Falls, Willimansett, Fairview, Aldenville, Burnett Road, Smith Highlands and Westover are located within the city.
One of the ventures of the Boston Associates, Chicopee is a city built around several smaller former mill communities on its namesake, the Chicopee River. During the 19th century, the city was home to the first American producer of friction matches as well as a variety of other industries, including the Ames Manufacturing Company, an early pioneer in machining lathes, building upon the work of Springfield’s Thomas Blanchard, and the largest producer of swords and cutlasses for the Union Army during the Civil War. By the start of the 20th century, the city was home to a number of industrial plants, including those of the Fisk Tire Company, one of the largest tire makers of that time, and some of the earliest sporting goods factories of A. G. Spalding.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your cash wisely which the finished roof will last for many years in the future. Look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely in order to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your cash is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to look at your homes roof in person before giving you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is very important. The roof is amongst the most important components of your home. Employing a professional roofer that has a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cost to replace roof in Chicopee, MA think RoofExpress