Best Commercial Roofing for cost of roof replacement in Hatfield, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your home that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Hatfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and experts in different types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Hatfield, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Hatfield, MA and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning company in Hatfield, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. In addition remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down with time. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. Also, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unsightly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
They did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a terrific job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hatfield, MA
Hatfield is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 3,279 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Hatfield consists of the town center and surrounding areas.
Hatfield was founded in 1660 on land granted to General Daniel Dennison and Governor William Bradford. It was formally incorporated as a town in 1670 and has a board of selectmen and an annual town meeting.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof can last for many years into the future. Check out these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to examine your homes roof personally before offering you a quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is very important. The roof is probably the most critical components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing company who may have a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cost of roof replacement in Hatfield, MA think RoofExpress