Top Commercial Roofing for cost of new roof in Holyoke, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Holyoke, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and experts in several types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Holyoke, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Holyoke, MA and surrounding areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Holyoke, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while larger commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been added to give protection from the elements. Also, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unattractive algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
This company did everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did an excellent job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holyoke, MA
Holyoke is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States, that lies between the western bank of the Connecticut River and the Mount Tom Range. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 39,880. As of 2018, the estimated population was 40,358. Sitting 8 miles (13 km) north of Springfield, Holyoke is part of the Springfield Metropolitan Area, one of the two distinct metropolitan areas in Massachusetts.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof may last for many years in the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to evaluate the roof face-to-face before offering you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they give will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your own home is important. Your homes roof is one of the most significant components of your house. Working with a professional roofing company having an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cost of new roof in Holyoke, MA think RoofExpress