Top Local Roofers for cost of new roof in Granby, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Granby, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and professionals in various types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Granby, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Granby, MA and neighboring areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Granby, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people usually have a many questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. Also remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to give cover from the weather. Also, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unsightly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did an excellent task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granby, MA
Granby is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 6,240 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Granby corresponds to the main village of Granby in the center of the town.
Granby was once part of Hadley, as were other towns. Granby was first settled in 1727 and was officially incorporated in 1768. The town is named in honor of John Manners, Marquess of Granby, a hero of the Seven Years’ War. Granby was originally part of the Hadley Equivalent Lands, and then part of South Hadley, before being incorporated on June 11, 1768. Old Hadley was first settled in 1659 by people from Hartford and Wethersfield, Connecticut. These settlers left Connecticut because of religious differences within their communities. John Pynchon was commissioned to buy wilderness land for their new community. Pynchon purchased the land from three Native American chiefs: Chickwallop, Umpanchala and Quontquont. Ownership was transferred to the settlers and confirmed by the General Court. These original boundaries include part of present-day Granby.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for quite some time into the future. Check out these tips on how to locate a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to check the roof directly before giving you a quotation. That way, the estimate they give is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your home is important. The roof is one of the most critical components of your house. Working with a professional roofing company that has a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cost of new roof in Granby, MA think RoofExpress