Top Rated Commercial Roofing for cost of new roof in Chicopee, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Chicopee, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and professionals in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Chicopee, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is key.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Chicopee, MA and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Chicopee, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people typically have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, while much larger industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been included to provide cover from the weather. Furthermore, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also lower the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the ugly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
They did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a great job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chicopee, MA
Chicopee (/ˈtʃɪkəpi/ CHIK-ə-pee) is a city located on the Connecticut River in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 55,298, making it the second-largest city in Western Massachusetts after Springfield. As of 2018, the estimated population was 55,582. Chicopee is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The communities of Chicopee Center (Cabotville), Chicopee Falls, Willimansett, Fairview, Aldenville, Burnett Road, Smith Highlands and Westover are located within the city.
One of the ventures of the Boston Associates, Chicopee is a city built around several smaller former mill communities on its namesake, the Chicopee River. During the 19th century, the city was home to the first American producer of friction matches as well as a variety of other industries, including the Ames Manufacturing Company, an early pioneer in machining lathes, building upon the work of Springfield’s Thomas Blanchard, and the largest producer of swords and cutlasses for the Union Army during the Civil War. By the start of the 20th century, the city was home to a number of industrial plants, including those of the Fisk Tire Company, one of the largest tire makers of that time, and some of the earliest sporting goods factories of A. G. Spalding.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof can last for several years in the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely in order to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to examine your homes roof directly before offering you an estimate. That way, the estimate they give will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your own home is extremely important. Your homes roof is amongst the most important components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing company that has a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cost of new roof in Chicopee, MA think RoofExpress