Best Local Roofers for cost of new roof in Blandford, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical aspect of your home that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Blandford, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and experts in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Blandford, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Blandford, MA and surrounding locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Blandford, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people always have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. On top of that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unappealing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
This company did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a fantastic task when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Blandford, MA
Blandford is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,233 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. It is the home of the Blandford Ski Area.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof will last for many years ahead. Take a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to look at the roof face-to-face before offering you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they offer will probably be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your own home is really important. Your homes roof is one of the most significant components of your home. Employing a professional roofing company having an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cost of new roof in Blandford, MA think RoofExpress