Top Rated Commercial Roofing for cost of new roof in Belchertown, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most critical part of your house that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Belchertown, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and experts in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Belchertown, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is vital.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Belchertown, MA and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning company in Belchertown, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people typically have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, while much larger industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to give protection from the elements. Additionally, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unappealing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert respectful and did a fantastic task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Belchertown, MA
Belchertown (previously known as Cold Spring and Belcher’s Town) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The population was 14,649 at the 2010 census. The town includes the census-designated place of Belchertown. Belchertown was formerly the home of the Belchertown State School. The land on which the school sat is, as of 2016, being redeveloped for mixed uses including residential, commercial and recreational. This includes the 385-acre (156 ha) Lampson Brook Farm, used for community and sustainable agriculture, outdoor recreation, and wildlife preservation.
In 1716, the Equivalent Lands were sold by Connecticut Colony to residents who reside in present-day Connecticut and Massachusetts. Some of these lands were granted to Jonathan Belcher, the future Royal Governor of Massachusetts.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for many years into the future. Check out these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your money is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to examine your roof face-to-face before giving you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they provide will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your own home is really important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your property. Working with a professional roofing company that has a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cost of new roof in Belchertown, MA think RoofExpress