Top Rated Commercial Roofing for cost of metal roof in Holland, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most critical aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing services around the Holland, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and experts in various types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Holland, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is crucial.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Holland, MA and neighboring locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Holland, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people usually have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to provide protection from the elements. Additionally, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
These guys did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional respectful and did a great task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holland, MA
Holland is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 2,481 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
The area around the town center comprises the census-designated place of Holland.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for a long time to come. Take a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your money is going. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to check the roof in person before providing you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they provide will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your home is very important. The roof is among the most significant components of your property. Working with a professional roofing company who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cost of metal roof in Holland, MA think RoofExpress