Top Rated Local Roofers for cost of metal roof in Blandford, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Blandford, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and specialists in several types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Blandford, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Blandford, MA and neighboring areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Blandford, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people usually have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing work should not be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are many different products available and each has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down with time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. On top of that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the undesirable algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a terrific job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Blandford, MA
Blandford is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,233 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. It is the home of the Blandford Ski Area.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for quite some time ahead. Look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to examine the roof directly before giving you a quote. Like that, the estimate they give will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your own home is very important. Your roof is among the most important components of your residence. Employing a professional roof specialist that has an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cost of metal roof in Blandford, MA think RoofExpress