Top Local Roofers for cost of a new roof in Springfield, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant aspect of your home that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Springfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and professionals in several types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Springfield, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Springfield, MA and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning service in Springfield, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people always have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each one has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down with time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to give shielding from the elements. Additionally, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also lower the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unsightly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did an excellent task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Springfield, MA
Springfield is a city in the state of Massachusetts, United States, and the seat of Hampden County. Springfield sits on the eastern bank of the Connecticut River near its confluence with three rivers: the western Westfield River, the eastern Chicopee River, and the eastern Mill River. As of the 2010 Census, the city’s population was 153,060. As of 2018, the estimated population was 155,032, making it the third-largest city in Massachusetts, the fourth-most populous city in New England after Boston, Worcester, and Providence, and the 12th-most populous in the Northeastern United States. Metropolitan Springfield, as one of two metropolitan areas[b] in Massachusetts (the other being Greater Boston), had a population of 692,942 as of 2010.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof can last for a long time in the future. Take a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely to try and scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to look at your roof face-to-face before offering you an estimate. That way, the estimate they offer will probably be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your house is very important. Your homes roof is one of the most important components of your residence. Getting a professional roofer who may have a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cost of a new roof in Springfield, MA think RoofExpress