Best Commercial Roofing for cost of a new roof in Holyoke, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Holyoke, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and experts in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Holyoke, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Holyoke, MA and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning company in Holyoke, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people usually have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while larger commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been included to provide protection from the weather. On top of that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unattractive algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a great task when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holyoke, MA
Holyoke is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States, that lies between the western bank of the Connecticut River and the Mount Tom Range. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 39,880. As of 2018, the estimated population was 40,358. Sitting 8 miles (13 km) north of Springfield, Holyoke is part of the Springfield Metropolitan Area, one of the two distinct metropolitan areas in Massachusetts.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof can last for a long time into the future. Have a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to look at your roof in person before offering you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they offer will likely be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your residence is important. Your roof is probably the most significant components of your house. Working with a professional roof specialist that has an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cost of a new roof in Holyoke, MA think RoofExpress