Top Commercial Roofing for cost of a new roof in Cummington, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Cummington, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and professionals in various types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Cummington, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Cummington, MA and surrounding areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Cummington, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people usually have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. In addition always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the ugly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
This company did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a terrific job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Cummington, MA
Cummington is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 872 at the 2010 census, down from 978 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Cummington was first settled in 1762 and was officially incorporated in 1779. It was named after Colonel John Cumings, the original landholder.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof will last for many years ahead. Look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to check your homes roof in person before giving you a quote. Like that, the estimate they provide is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your house is extremely important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your residence. Hiring a professional roof specialist who has a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cost of a new roof in Cummington, MA think RoofExpress