Top Commercial Roofing for cost of a new roof in Agawam, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important part of your home that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Agawam, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and professionals in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Agawam, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Agawam, MA and surrounding locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Agawam, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many different products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will break down gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. Additionally, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also lower the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unsightly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a great job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Agawam, MA
Agawam is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 28,438 at the 2010 census. Agawam sits on the western side of the Connecticut River, directly across from Springfield, Massachusetts. It is considered part of the Springfield Metropolitan Statistical Area, which is contiguous with the Knowledge Corridor area, the 2nd largest metropolitan area in New England. Agawam contains a subsection, Feeding Hills.
The Six Flags New England amusement park is located in Agawam, on the banks of the Connecticut River.
Agawam’s ZIP code of 01001 is the lowest number in the continental United States (not counting codes used for specific government buildings such as the IRS).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof may last for many years into the future. Take a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your money goes. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to check your homes roof face-to-face before providing you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they give will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your residence is extremely important. Your homes roof is amongst the most important components of your home. Working with a professional roofing company that has a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cost of a new roof in Agawam, MA think RoofExpress