Best Local Roofers for corrugated metal roofing in Hatfield, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most critical part of your home that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing services around the Hatfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and experts in various types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Hatfield, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is essential.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Hatfield, MA and surrounding locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Hatfield, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people usually have a number of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. Additionally remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also decrease the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the ugly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
This company did everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably superb and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a fantastic task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hatfield, MA
Hatfield is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 3,279 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Hatfield consists of the town center and surrounding areas.
Hatfield was founded in 1660 on land granted to General Daniel Dennison and Governor William Bradford. It was formally incorporated as a town in 1670 and has a board of selectmen and an annual town meeting.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof will last for several years to come. Check out these tips on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your cash goes. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to examine your homes roof face-to-face before offering you a quote. That way, the estimate they offer will probably be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is important. Your homes roof is amongst the most significant components of your home. Getting a professional roof specialist who may have an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of corrugated metal roofing in Hatfield, MA think RoofExpress