Best Commercial Roofing for corrugated metal roofing in Hadley, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical part of your house that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing services around the Hadley, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and experts in various forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Hadley, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is vital.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Hadley, MA and neighboring locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Hadley, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people always have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade with time. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to provide protection from the elements. Additionally, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unpleasant algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
This company did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional polite and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hadley, MA
Hadley (/ˈhædli/ (listen), HAD-lee) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 5,250 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The area around the Hampshire and Mountain Farms Malls along Route 9 is a major shopping destination for the surrounding communities.
Hadley was first settled in 1659 and was officially incorporated in 1661. The former Norwottuck was renamed for Hadleigh, Suffolk. Its settlers were primarily a discontented group of families from the Puritan colonies of Hartford and Wethersfield, Connecticut, who petitioned to start a new colony up north after some controversy over doctrine in the local church. The settlement was led by John Russell. The first settler inside of Hadley was Nathaniel Dickinson, who surveyed the streets of what is now Hadley, Hatfield, and Amherst. At the time, Hadley encompassed a wide radius of land on both sides of the Connecticut River (but mostly on the eastern shore) including much of what would become known as the Equivalent Lands. In the following century, these were broken off into precincts and eventually the separate towns of Hatfield, Amherst, South Hadley, Granby and Belchertown. The early histories of these towns are, as a result, filed under the history of Hadley.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof will last for a long time ahead. Check out these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your cash goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to evaluate your roof directly before offering you a quotation. This way, the estimate they provide will probably be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your home is really important. Your roof is probably the most important components of your home. Employing a professional roof specialist having an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of corrugated metal roofing in Hadley, MA think RoofExpress