Top Rated Commercial Roofing for corrugated metal roofing in Chesterfield, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Chesterfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and experts in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Chesterfield, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is key.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Chesterfield, MA and neighboring areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Chesterfield, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people typically have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are many different products readily available and each has its own merits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while larger industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will break down gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the original components that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to provide protection from the elements. Aside from that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also lower the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unpleasant algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional respectful and did a great task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chesterfield, MA
Chesterfield is a rural hill town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States, 26 miles (42 km) east of Pittsfield and 90 miles (140 km) west of Boston. The population was 1,222 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Chesterfield was first settled in 1760 and was officially incorporated in 1762. It was named after the Earl of Chesterfield. The town center, established after the Revolution, has well-preserved Federal period houses along Main Road. In its early days, the town supported a largely agricultural economy, with wool from Merino sheep as a major product. However, there were sawmills and tanneries in operation as well as cloth dressing mills, and in the early 19th century these superseded farming and brought in a small immigrant population that was mostly Irish. Progress wiped out most of the industry in Chesterfield, and by the start of the 20th century a re-emerging agricultural economy developed alongside the growing trade from summer residents.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for several years in the future. Take a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely in order to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your cash goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to check your roof face-to-face before offering you an estimate. That way, the estimate they supply will be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your residence is important. Your homes roof is probably the most important components of your home. Getting a professional roofing contractor who has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of corrugated metal roofing in Chesterfield, MA think RoofExpress