Top Rated Local Roofers for corrugated metal roofing in Blandford, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most important aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Blandford, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and professionals in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Blandford, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Blandford, MA and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Blandford, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are several different products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish gradually. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to give cover from the weather. In addition, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also lower the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the undesirable algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
They did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a great job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Blandford, MA
Blandford is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,233 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. It is the home of the Blandford Ski Area.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof will last for several years into the future. Have a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your cash is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to evaluate your homes roof directly before providing you with a quote. That way, the estimate they provide is going to be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your own home is important. Your roof is among the most significant components of your house. Getting a professional roofing company that has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of corrugated metal roofing in Blandford, MA think RoofExpress