Top Rated Commercial Roofing for corrugated metal roofing in Agawam, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most important aspect of your home that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Agawam, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and experts in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Agawam, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Agawam, MA and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning company in Agawam, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing work should never be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several different products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade with time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to provide cover from the weather. Also, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unattractive algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did an excellent job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Agawam, MA
Agawam is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 28,438 at the 2010 census. Agawam sits on the western side of the Connecticut River, directly across from Springfield, Massachusetts. It is considered part of the Springfield Metropolitan Statistical Area, which is contiguous with the Knowledge Corridor area, the 2nd largest metropolitan area in New England. Agawam contains a subsection, Feeding Hills.
The Six Flags New England amusement park is located in Agawam, on the banks of the Connecticut River.
Agawam’s ZIP code of 01001 is the lowest number in the continental United States (not counting codes used for specific government buildings such as the IRS).
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof lasts for many years in the future. Have a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to check the roof directly before giving you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they provide will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your own home is important. Your roof is one of the most significant components of your house. Employing a professional roofer that has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of corrugated metal roofing in Agawam, MA think RoofExpress