Best Local Roofers for cool roof in Springfield, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Springfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and experts in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Springfield, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Springfield, MA and neighboring areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Springfield, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to offer protection from the elements. Aside from that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also lower the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unpleasant algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
They did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did an excellent task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Springfield, MA
Springfield is a city in the state of Massachusetts, United States, and the seat of Hampden County. Springfield sits on the eastern bank of the Connecticut River near its confluence with three rivers: the western Westfield River, the eastern Chicopee River, and the eastern Mill River. As of the 2010 Census, the city’s population was 153,060. As of 2018, the estimated population was 155,032, making it the third-largest city in Massachusetts, the fourth-most populous city in New England after Boston, Worcester, and Providence, and the 12th-most populous in the Northeastern United States. Metropolitan Springfield, as one of two metropolitan areas[b] in Massachusetts (the other being Greater Boston), had a population of 692,942 as of 2010.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your money wisely which the finished roof may last for several years into the future. Look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to examine your homes roof face-to-face before providing you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they give will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your residence is extremely important. Your homes roof is probably the most essential components of your property. Working with a professional roofing contractor that has a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cool roof in Springfield, MA think RoofExpress