Best Local Roofers for cool roof in Holyoke, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant part of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing services around the Holyoke, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and professionals in several types of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Holyoke, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is imperative.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Holyoke, MA and surrounding locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Holyoke, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each has its own merits and faults. To know which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you have and what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish over time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the grade of the original components used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been added to give protection from the elements. Additionally, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also lower the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the ugly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably perfect and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a terrific job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holyoke, MA
Holyoke is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States, that lies between the western bank of the Connecticut River and the Mount Tom Range. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 39,880. As of 2018, the estimated population was 40,358. Sitting 8 miles (13 km) north of Springfield, Holyoke is part of the Springfield Metropolitan Area, one of the two distinct metropolitan areas in Massachusetts.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof can last for many years in the future. Look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your cash is going. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to examine your homes roof personally before offering you a quote. Like that, the estimate they supply is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is really important. Your homes roof is probably the most essential components of your residence. Employing a professional roof specialist having a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cool roof in Holyoke, MA think RoofExpress