Top Rated Commercial Roofing for cool roof in Hatfield, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Hatfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and professionals in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Hatfield, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Hatfield, MA and neighboring areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Hatfield, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing jobs really should not be performed yourself. In addition remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also diminish the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the ugly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
They did everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely excellent and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional respectful and did a fantastic job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hatfield, MA
Hatfield is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 3,279 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Hatfield consists of the town center and surrounding areas.
Hatfield was founded in 1660 on land granted to General Daniel Dennison and Governor William Bradford. It was formally incorporated as a town in 1670 and has a board of selectmen and an annual town meeting.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof can last for a long time ahead. Check out these tips about how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your cash is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to evaluate your roof personally before supplying you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they offer will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your house is extremely important. Your roof is among the most significant components of your residence. Working with a professional roof specialist who has a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cool roof in Hatfield, MA think RoofExpress