Top Rated Commercial Roofing for cool roof in Hampden, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Hampden, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and specialists in several forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Hampden, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Hampden, MA and surrounding locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Hampden, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people always have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. Also always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to this question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you have and what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. Also, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unappealing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a great job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hampden, MA
Hampden is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 5,139 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The namesake of Hampden is John Hampden, an English patriot.
Hampden is a small, New England town in Western Massachusetts. It is, for the most part, a commuter town. The town is home to businesses such as Village Food Mart, Monson Savings Bank, La Cucina Restaurant, It’s All About Me, Bilton’s Farm Market, Compusign, Mountain View Restaurant, the VFW and Reid’s Corner.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you will be investing your cash wisely which the finished roof can last for quite some time in the future. Have a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your money is going. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to look at the roof personally before providing you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your house is extremely important. Your homes roof is among the most critical components of your home. Working with a professional roofing company who has a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cool roof in Hampden, MA think RoofExpress