Top Rated Commercial Roofing for cool roof in Hadley, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most significant part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Hadley, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and professionals in several types of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Hadley, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Hadley, MA and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning company in Hadley, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people typically have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will break down over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. Also, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also lower the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
This company did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did an excellent task when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hadley, MA
Hadley (/ˈhædli/ (listen), HAD-lee) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 5,250 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The area around the Hampshire and Mountain Farms Malls along Route 9 is a major shopping destination for the surrounding communities.
Hadley was first settled in 1659 and was officially incorporated in 1661. The former Norwottuck was renamed for Hadleigh, Suffolk. Its settlers were primarily a discontented group of families from the Puritan colonies of Hartford and Wethersfield, Connecticut, who petitioned to start a new colony up north after some controversy over doctrine in the local church. The settlement was led by John Russell. The first settler inside of Hadley was Nathaniel Dickinson, who surveyed the streets of what is now Hadley, Hatfield, and Amherst. At the time, Hadley encompassed a wide radius of land on both sides of the Connecticut River (but mostly on the eastern shore) including much of what would become known as the Equivalent Lands. In the following century, these were broken off into precincts and eventually the separate towns of Hatfield, Amherst, South Hadley, Granby and Belchertown. The early histories of these towns are, as a result, filed under the history of Hadley.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for many years to come. Have a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to examine your homes roof directly before giving you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they supply is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is very important. Your roof is probably the most significant components of your home. Working with a professional roof specialist who has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cool roof in Hadley, MA think RoofExpress