Top Rated Local Roofers for cool roof in Granville, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important part of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Granville, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and professionals in various types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Granville, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Granville, MA and surrounding areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Granville, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people always have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each one has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. In addition, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also lower the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unpleasant algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
These guys did everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably perfect and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a great job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granville, MA
Granville is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,566 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The town is named for John Carteret, 2nd Earl Granville.
Granville was first settled by English colonists in 1736 and was officially incorporated in 1754, after the end of the Indian wars in 1750. Early settlers could get a 100-acre (0.40 km2) lot for free, providing they built a house and “put four acres in English hay”. Perhaps the most famous resident of that era was Oliver Phelps, whose purchase of 6 million acres (24,000 km2) in western New York (the Phelps and Gorham Purchase) following the American Revolutionary War remains the largest real estate purchase in US history. The population in Granville expanded quickly, peaking at 2,100 in 1810, when it rivaled Springfield. However, likely due to the rocky soil in New England, many settlers eventually migrated west, some establishing the town of Granville, Ohio.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof may last for several years ahead. Take a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to look at your roof in person before giving you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they supply is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your home is extremely important. Your roof is among the most essential components of your house. Getting a professional roofer that has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cool roof in Granville, MA think RoofExpress