Top Rated Commercial Roofing for cool roof in Granby, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Granby, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and specialists in several types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Granby, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Granby, MA and neighboring areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in Granby, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to this question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade over time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to give cover from the weather. Also, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also diminish the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unsightly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably superb and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did an excellent task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granby, MA
Granby is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 6,240 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Granby corresponds to the main village of Granby in the center of the town.
Granby was once part of Hadley, as were other towns. Granby was first settled in 1727 and was officially incorporated in 1768. The town is named in honor of John Manners, Marquess of Granby, a hero of the Seven Years’ War. Granby was originally part of the Hadley Equivalent Lands, and then part of South Hadley, before being incorporated on June 11, 1768. Old Hadley was first settled in 1659 by people from Hartford and Wethersfield, Connecticut. These settlers left Connecticut because of religious differences within their communities. John Pynchon was commissioned to buy wilderness land for their new community. Pynchon purchased the land from three Native American chiefs: Chickwallop, Umpanchala and Quontquont. Ownership was transferred to the settlers and confirmed by the General Court. These original boundaries include part of present-day Granby.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for many years to come. Look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your money goes. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to examine the roof personally before providing you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they offer will be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your own home is important. Your homes roof is one of the most essential components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing company that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cool roof in Granby, MA think RoofExpress