Top Commercial Roofing for cool roof in Easthampton, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Easthampton, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and professionals in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Easthampton, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Easthampton, MA and surrounding locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Easthampton, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people typically have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and what surveys are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to offer protection from the weather. Also, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unsightly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably perfect and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did an excellent job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Easthampton, MA
Easthampton is a city in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The city is on the southeastern edge of the Pioneer Valley near the five colleges in the college towns of Northampton and Amherst. The population was 16,053 at the 2010 census.
Easthampton was first settled by European immigrants beginning in 1664 and was originally part of Northampton. In 1785, Easthampton was established as a “district” by Massachusetts (a former type of political entity with less independence than a town), and in 1809, it was incorporated as a town. Easthampton is the youngest town in Hampshire County by date of incorporation. (It was not, however, the last incorporated; two of the three disincorporated towns of the Quabbin Reservoir in Hampshire County, Enfield and Prescott, were incorporated afterwards.)
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof will last for a long time into the future. Take a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to look at your homes roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they provide will probably be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your home is important. Your roof is among the most important components of your residence. Working with a professional roofer who has a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cool roof in Easthampton, MA think RoofExpress