Best Local Roofers for cool roof in Chicopee, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Chicopee, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and professionals in different types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Chicopee, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Chicopee, MA and neighboring areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Chicopee, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been included to offer cover from the elements. Aside from that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unsightly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
They did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a fantastic task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chicopee, MA
Chicopee (/ˈtʃɪkəpi/ CHIK-ə-pee) is a city located on the Connecticut River in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 55,298, making it the second-largest city in Western Massachusetts after Springfield. As of 2018, the estimated population was 55,582. Chicopee is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The communities of Chicopee Center (Cabotville), Chicopee Falls, Willimansett, Fairview, Aldenville, Burnett Road, Smith Highlands and Westover are located within the city.
One of the ventures of the Boston Associates, Chicopee is a city built around several smaller former mill communities on its namesake, the Chicopee River. During the 19th century, the city was home to the first American producer of friction matches as well as a variety of other industries, including the Ames Manufacturing Company, an early pioneer in machining lathes, building upon the work of Springfield’s Thomas Blanchard, and the largest producer of swords and cutlasses for the Union Army during the Civil War. By the start of the 20th century, the city was home to a number of industrial plants, including those of the Fisk Tire Company, one of the largest tire makers of that time, and some of the earliest sporting goods factories of A. G. Spalding.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof will last for a long time in the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to check the roof in person before offering you a quote. That way, the estimate they provide will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your house is very important. Your homes roof is amongst the most important components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing contractor having an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cool roof in Chicopee, MA think RoofExpress