Top Commercial Roofing for cool roof in Chester, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most critical part of your house that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Chester, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and specialists in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Chester, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is key.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Chester, MA and surrounding locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Chester, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people typically have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you have and what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been added to give protection from the weather. In addition, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also lower the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unattractive algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
They did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional polite and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chester, MA
Chester is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States, situated in the western part of the state. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts metropolitan statistical area. The town includes the Chester Factory Village Historic District. The total population was 1,337 in the 2010 census.
The area opened for settlement in the 1750s as Township No. 9, chartered as Murrayfield on October 31, 1765. The town was incorporated as Chester on February 21, 1783. The Western Railroad (later Boston & Albany Railroad) opened to Chester on May 24, 1841.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof will last for several years in the future. Look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to look at the roof in person before supplying you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they supply will be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your home is very important. The roof is amongst the most significant components of your residence. Getting a professional roofer who may have an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cool roof in Chester, MA think RoofExpress