Top Commercial Roofing for cool roof in Blandford, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most important aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Blandford, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and specialists in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Blandford, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is vital.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Blandford, MA and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning company in Blandford, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people typically have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down over time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to give shielding from the elements. Additionally, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also decrease the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unappealing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
They did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely superb and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a fantastic task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Blandford, MA
Blandford is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,233 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. It is the home of the Blandford Ski Area.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof can last for several years into the future. Look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your cash is going. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to check your homes roof in person before offering you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they offer is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your residence is extremely important. Your homes roof is amongst the most critical components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing contractor that has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cool roof in Blandford, MA think RoofExpress