Top Rated Local Roofers for composition roof in Springfield, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing services around the Springfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and specialists in various types of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Springfield, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Springfield, MA and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning company in Springfield, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people typically have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many different products available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To know which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to offer protection from the elements. Additionally, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unsightly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
This company did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional courteous and did a great job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Springfield, MA
Springfield is a city in the state of Massachusetts, United States, and the seat of Hampden County. Springfield sits on the eastern bank of the Connecticut River near its confluence with three rivers: the western Westfield River, the eastern Chicopee River, and the eastern Mill River. As of the 2010 Census, the city’s population was 153,060. As of 2018, the estimated population was 155,032, making it the third-largest city in Massachusetts, the fourth-most populous city in New England after Boston, Worcester, and Providence, and the 12th-most populous in the Northeastern United States. Metropolitan Springfield, as one of two metropolitan areas[b] in Massachusetts (the other being Greater Boston), had a population of 692,942 as of 2010.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof will last for several years to come. Take a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to check your homes roof directly before providing you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they give is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your residence is very important. Your roof is among the most important components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing company having an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of composition roof in Springfield, MA think RoofExpress