Best Local Roofers for composition roof in Holyoke, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your house that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Holyoke, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and specialists in several types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Holyoke, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is critical.
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Holyoke, MA and neighboring areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Holyoke, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant financial investments people always have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, while larger industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to provide protection from the elements. In addition, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unattractive algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a fantastic task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holyoke, MA
Holyoke is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States, that lies between the western bank of the Connecticut River and the Mount Tom Range. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 39,880. As of 2018, the estimated population was 40,358. Sitting 8 miles (13 km) north of Springfield, Holyoke is part of the Springfield Metropolitan Area, one of the two distinct metropolitan areas in Massachusetts.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof lasts for a long time to come. Look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to look at your homes roof directly before giving you a quote. This way, the estimate they offer will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your residence is extremely important. Your homes roof is probably the most important components of your residence. Working with a professional roof specialist who has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of composition roof in Holyoke, MA think RoofExpress