Top Local Roofers for composition roof in Hatfield, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most significant aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Hatfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and professionals in various types of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Hatfield, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Hatfield, MA and neighboring locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Hatfield, MA. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people usually have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, while much larger industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to provide protection from the elements. On top of that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unattractive algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on time and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a great job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hatfield, MA
Hatfield is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 3,279 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Hatfield consists of the town center and surrounding areas.
Hatfield was founded in 1660 on land granted to General Daniel Dennison and Governor William Bradford. It was formally incorporated as a town in 1670 and has a board of selectmen and an annual town meeting.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof can last for several years into the future. Look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to look at your homes roof directly before offering you a quote. That way, the estimate they provide will likely be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your house is extremely important. Your homes roof is one of the most significant components of your property. Working with a professional roofer that has a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of composition roof in Hatfield, MA think RoofExpress