Top Rated Commercial Roofing for composition roof in Granby, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most significant aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the Granby, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and professionals in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Granby, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is critical.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Granby, MA and neighboring locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Granby, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to that question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many different products readily available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to give shielding from the weather. Additionally, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
They did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional respectful and did a terrific task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granby, MA
Granby is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 6,240 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Granby corresponds to the main village of Granby in the center of the town.
Granby was once part of Hadley, as were other towns. Granby was first settled in 1727 and was officially incorporated in 1768. The town is named in honor of John Manners, Marquess of Granby, a hero of the Seven Years’ War. Granby was originally part of the Hadley Equivalent Lands, and then part of South Hadley, before being incorporated on June 11, 1768. Old Hadley was first settled in 1659 by people from Hartford and Wethersfield, Connecticut. These settlers left Connecticut because of religious differences within their communities. John Pynchon was commissioned to buy wilderness land for their new community. Pynchon purchased the land from three Native American chiefs: Chickwallop, Umpanchala and Quontquont. Ownership was transferred to the settlers and confirmed by the General Court. These original boundaries include part of present-day Granby.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof lasts for several years in the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your money goes. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to check your roof directly before giving you an estimate. This way, the estimate they give will be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your house is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most critical components of your home. Getting a professional roofer having a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of composition roof in Granby, MA think RoofExpress