Top Rated Commercial Roofing for composition roof in East Longmeadow, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the East Longmeadow, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and specialists in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to East Longmeadow, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of East Longmeadow, MA and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning service in East Longmeadow, MA. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people usually have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. Also remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several different products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade with time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to offer cover from the weather. On top of that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also cut down the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did an excellent task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About East Longmeadow, MA
East Longmeadow is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States situated in the Pioneer Valley region of Western Massachusetts. It has a population of 15,720 at the 2010 census. East Longmeadow is 5 miles southeast of downtown Springfield, 25 miles north of Hartford, 88 miles southwest of Boston, and 142 miles north of New York City.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof lasts for quite some time ahead. Have a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your money goes. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to check your homes roof directly before giving you a quote. That way, the estimate they supply is going to be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your house is really important. The roof is one of the most significant components of your home. Working with a professional roof specialist who has a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of composition roof in East Longmeadow, MA think RoofExpress