Top Rated Commercial Roofing for composition roof in Cummington, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most critical aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Cummington, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and experts in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Cummington, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Cummington, MA and surrounding areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Cummington, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest expenditures people always have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, while larger industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. On top of that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the ugly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
They did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a great task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Cummington, MA
Cummington is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 872 at the 2010 census, down from 978 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Cummington was first settled in 1762 and was officially incorporated in 1779. It was named after Colonel John Cumings, the original landholder.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for a long time to come. Check out these tips about how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to check your homes roof personally before supplying you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they supply will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your own home is important. Your homes roof is among the most essential components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing contractor who may have a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of composition roof in Cummington, MA think RoofExpress