Best Commercial Roofing for composition roof in Chicopee, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant part of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Chicopee, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and professionals in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Chicopee, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Chicopee, MA and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning company in Chicopee, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will break down with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to offer protection from the weather. Aside from that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unappealing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
This company did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert courteous and did a fantastic task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chicopee, MA
Chicopee (/ˈtʃɪkəpi/ CHIK-ə-pee) is a city located on the Connecticut River in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 55,298, making it the second-largest city in Western Massachusetts after Springfield. As of 2018, the estimated population was 55,582. Chicopee is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The communities of Chicopee Center (Cabotville), Chicopee Falls, Willimansett, Fairview, Aldenville, Burnett Road, Smith Highlands and Westover are located within the city.
One of the ventures of the Boston Associates, Chicopee is a city built around several smaller former mill communities on its namesake, the Chicopee River. During the 19th century, the city was home to the first American producer of friction matches as well as a variety of other industries, including the Ames Manufacturing Company, an early pioneer in machining lathes, building upon the work of Springfield’s Thomas Blanchard, and the largest producer of swords and cutlasses for the Union Army during the Civil War. By the start of the 20th century, the city was home to a number of industrial plants, including those of the Fisk Tire Company, one of the largest tire makers of that time, and some of the earliest sporting goods factories of A. G. Spalding.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof may last for quite some time in the future. Take a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to evaluate the roof personally before supplying you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they provide will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your own home is important. The roof is probably the most critical components of your property. Employing a professional roofing contractor having a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of composition roof in Chicopee, MA think RoofExpress