Top Rated Commercial Roofing for composition roof in Blandford, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Blandford, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and professionals in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Blandford, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is essential.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Blandford, MA and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Blandford, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people usually have a many questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products available and each has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will add time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been added to give protection from the elements. Furthermore, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the ugly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
They did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional polite and did a fantastic task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Blandford, MA
Blandford is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,233 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. It is the home of the Blandford Ski Area.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof lasts for many years to come. Take a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to check the roof directly before giving you a quote. That way, the estimate they offer will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your home is extremely important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your house. Getting a professional roofer who may have an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of composition roof in Blandford, MA think RoofExpress