Top Rated Local Roofers for composition roof in Agawam, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical part of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Agawam, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and experts in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Agawam, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Agawam, MA and neighboring areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Agawam, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people always have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should never be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been added to give protection from the weather. In addition, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unattractive algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
This company did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Agawam, MA
Agawam is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 28,438 at the 2010 census. Agawam sits on the western side of the Connecticut River, directly across from Springfield, Massachusetts. It is considered part of the Springfield Metropolitan Statistical Area, which is contiguous with the Knowledge Corridor area, the 2nd largest metropolitan area in New England. Agawam contains a subsection, Feeding Hills.
The Six Flags New England amusement park is located in Agawam, on the banks of the Connecticut River.
Agawam’s ZIP code of 01001 is the lowest number in the continental United States (not counting codes used for specific government buildings such as the IRS).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for a long time to come. Check out these tips on how to find a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely in order to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to evaluate the roof directly before giving you a quotation. That way, the estimate they give will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your house is really important. Your roof is one of the most critical components of your home. Working with a professional roof specialist who has a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of composition roof in Agawam, MA think RoofExpress