Best Local Roofers for commercial roofs in Springfield, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most critical part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Springfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and professionals in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Springfield, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Springfield, MA and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning company in Springfield, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people typically have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing work really should not be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is always exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to give shielding from the weather. In addition, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also decrease the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the undesirable algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on time and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably superb and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a terrific job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Springfield, MA
Springfield is a city in the state of Massachusetts, United States, and the seat of Hampden County. Springfield sits on the eastern bank of the Connecticut River near its confluence with three rivers: the western Westfield River, the eastern Chicopee River, and the eastern Mill River. As of the 2010 Census, the city’s population was 153,060. As of 2018, the estimated population was 155,032, making it the third-largest city in Massachusetts, the fourth-most populous city in New England after Boston, Worcester, and Providence, and the 12th-most populous in the Northeastern United States. Metropolitan Springfield, as one of two metropolitan areas[b] in Massachusetts (the other being Greater Boston), had a population of 692,942 as of 2010.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof lasts for a long time to come. Take a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to evaluate the roof personally before offering you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your home is extremely important. Your homes roof is among the most critical components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing contractor having a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofs in Springfield, MA think RoofExpress