Best Commercial Roofing for commercial roofs in Holyoke, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Holyoke, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and experts in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Holyoke, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Holyoke, MA and surrounding areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Holyoke, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people usually have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should never be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the original components used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. Additionally, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also lower the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unsightly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a terrific task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holyoke, MA
Holyoke is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States, that lies between the western bank of the Connecticut River and the Mount Tom Range. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 39,880. As of 2018, the estimated population was 40,358. Sitting 8 miles (13 km) north of Springfield, Holyoke is part of the Springfield Metropolitan Area, one of the two distinct metropolitan areas in Massachusetts.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof can last for several years ahead. Look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to evaluate the roof personally before offering you a quote. That way, the estimate they give is going to be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your house is really important. Your roof is one of the most significant components of your home. Working with a professional roofing contractor that has a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofs in Holyoke, MA think RoofExpress