Best Commercial Roofing for commercial roofs in Holland, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Holland, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and specialists in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Holland, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is vital.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Holland, MA and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning company in Holland, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and what surveys are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been added to offer cover from the weather. On top of that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
They did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably flawless and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a terrific job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holland, MA
Holland is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 2,481 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
The area around the town center comprises the census-designated place of Holland.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof can last for several years ahead. Look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to try to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your cash is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to look at your homes roof directly before giving you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is extremely important. The roof is among the most essential components of your house. Working with a professional roofer that has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofs in Holland, MA think RoofExpress