Top Rated Commercial Roofing for commercial roofs in East Longmeadow, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is possibly the most critical aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the East Longmeadow, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and specialists in different types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to East Longmeadow, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is essential.
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of East Longmeadow, MA and surrounding locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in East Longmeadow, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been included to offer protection from the elements. In addition, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a terrific task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About East Longmeadow, MA
East Longmeadow is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States situated in the Pioneer Valley region of Western Massachusetts. It has a population of 15,720 at the 2010 census. East Longmeadow is 5 miles southeast of downtown Springfield, 25 miles north of Hartford, 88 miles southwest of Boston, and 142 miles north of New York City.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof will last for quite some time in the future. Have a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your cash goes. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to examine your roof in person before offering you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they give is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your house is extremely important. Your homes roof is amongst the most critical components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing contractor having a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofs in East Longmeadow, MA think RoofExpress