Best Commercial Roofing for commercial roofs in Cummington, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most critical part of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Cummington, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and experts in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Cummington, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is vital.
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Cummington, MA and surrounding locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Cummington, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people usually have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while larger industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to offer cover from the weather. Aside from that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also lower the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
This company did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert courteous and did a fantastic job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Cummington, MA
Cummington is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 872 at the 2010 census, down from 978 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Cummington was first settled in 1762 and was officially incorporated in 1779. It was named after Colonel John Cumings, the original landholder.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for a long time into the future. Have a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your cash is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to check your homes roof personally before offering you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they offer will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your home is really important. Your homes roof is amongst the most important components of your home. Working with a professional roofer having a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofs in Cummington, MA think RoofExpress