Top Commercial Roofing for commercial roofs in Blandford, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most important aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Blandford, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and professionals in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Blandford, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Blandford, MA and surrounding areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Blandford, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people usually have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many different products available and each has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. Also, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the ugly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
These guys did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably perfect and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a great task when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Blandford, MA
Blandford is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,233 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. It is the home of the Blandford Ski Area.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof can last for several years ahead. Take a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely to try and scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to examine your homes roof directly before supplying you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they give will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your house is important. Your homes roof is one of the most significant components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing contractor that has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofs in Blandford, MA think RoofExpress